Friday, September 17, 2010

When a marathon just isn't enough

So when a marathon just isn't enough, you sign up for an Ultra Marathon. Just like Ultra Charmin is better than Charmin and Ultra Pampers is obviously better than Pampers, then an Ultra Marathon has to be better than a Marathon right?

Who knows if I'll finish but at least I'll have Nemo to keep me company.

Check out the Friday fun Poll in the upper right to give your opinion on weekend.

Fall is starting to sneak into the Ohio Valley. Fall would be better if winter didn't follow but I guess that's not really possible. I took a real short run at Highbanks this morning to take it in the start of the changing tree colors.



Forecast in Phoenix is 109 and Sunny...glad I'm not going there any time soon.

Stats
158 lbs
Wednesday - Rest
Thursday - 6 mile run (no timing)
Friday - 3 mile run (no timing)
Beard - Well Trimmed

No comments: